Billboard Ads

Billboar ads here


I'd never seen her in the lunchroom before, or for that matter, anywhere else on campus. I'm sure I would remember if I had. After all, even in Texas, it's not everyday one sees a college girl wearing black jeans, a starched white western shirt, and snake-skin western boots. The only thing missing from the look was a wide brimmed cowboy hat.
She was a few people ahead of me in line, so I hadn't seen her face yet. Still, the way her long black hair dangled across the white of her shirt and three-quarters down her back was striking. Her long legs and her tight round ass . . . the words to a Zac Brown song "Chicken Fried" came to mind, "... a pair of jeans that fit just right ..."

"Yes, some of that, please." I said to the woman behind the counter without looking. I didn't really care what would eventually end up on my plate. Whatever it was, it wasn't worth taking my eyes off of the beauty in line in front of me.

After paying for her food, she turned and began walking toward me. I couldn't have spoken if I wanted. She was drop dead gorgeous. She noticed me staring, but instead of giving me a "dream on" sneer, she smiled right at me. I was lost in that smile and the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen, until being snapped back to reality by another server.

While getting the rest of my lunch and paying for it, I forced myself not to turn around to see where she was sitting. I knew my heart would sink if she had joined a group of gaggling girls, or worse yet, a boyfriend.

When I did take up my tray and turn toward the room, I almost walked right into a table when I spotted her sitting alone. Even after her showing me that fleeting but inviting smile, I knew the chances of her giving me so much as the time of day were slim and none, but I couldn't help myself. I was drawn to her like a moth to a porch light, completely willing to accept her inevitable rejection and sulk away to eat alone in the corner.

"Ex . . . excuse me. Would you like some company?"

When she came back from wherever she had been in her mind, she looked up and showed me another of those heart-stopping smiles. "Please." She said, gesturing to the seat across the table from her.

"I . . . I'm Jake." I managed to get out when I was seated.

She extended a hand across the table, "Hi, Jake. I'm Tina."

I hadn't planned that far ahead, so I didn't know what to say next. I'm not usually so tongue tied around girls—not that I'd had that much experience, but I'd had a few girlfriends. Finally, I just began picking at my food.

After a few moments of silence, she let out a soft giggle, "So, Jake, what brought you over here? Do you have a thing for cowgirls?"

I could feel a blush flood my neck and face, but I managed to say, "No, but I do have a thing for blue eyes and beautiful smiles."

"Why, thank you, Darlin. Now, do you know why I let you join me for lunch?"

"Uh, no. I don't have a clue. I didn't really exp--"

"Because you were actually looking at my face. Most guys don't."

I swear, it wasn't until she said those words that I noticed what she was talking about. The front of her western shirt had a diamond shaped cut out in the front, and it exposed a healthy amount of bulging cleavage. The view was awe inspiring. When I realized I was staring too long, I looked back up, "Uh, sorry."

She giggled louder this time. "That's okay, Jake. I practically invited you to take a look, which I'm sure you hadn't already. I like that."

"No, it was your smile." I said honestly.

"And my blue eyes. I believe you."

After that, our conversation was less strained, at least on my side of the table. I'm sure it had never been strained for her. We chatted for the next fifteen minutes, and I learned that she didn't always dress like that. The western clothes were for a play she was going to be in later.

Finally, after depositing our trays in the bin, I started to ask, "Tina, would you like to--"

She turned and looked right at me, her smile as inviting as it had been all during lunch, "Yes I would, Jake. Why don't we meet back her tomorrow, same time. You can be thinking about where you want to take me, but I'll warn you, I don't like fancy places."

* * *

I've never considered myself a slouch. I've always tried to pay attention to my grooming and manner of dress, but I must admit to taking a few minutes longer dressing and preparing myself for the next day. And, while I've never considered myself handsome, I thought I looked okay. So why did I feel like such an inadequate fuck with just the thought of her? Hell, I already knew the answer. Tina was way out of my league.

"Well, where are you going to take me, and when?" She asked with that same intoxicating smile when we were seated in the cafeteria.

I shrugged, "I'm tied between McDonald's and Burger King. You choose." I waited until after she was finished laughing to add, "But I really like the Lone Star Steakhouse, if that's not too fancy for you."

Tina was wearing a clinging light blue t-shirt and tan slacks. Her proud breasts bulging from the top of her dark blue bra was noticeable under her shirt, but not blatantly so. She wore her dark hair down and it framed her face, providing a wonderful contrast to her bright eyes and beautiful smile.

"Oh, The Lone Star? I suppose you'd like me to wear my outfit from yesterday, too?"

It was my turn to laugh, "Only if you have the hat to go with it."

"You're quick. I like that. I think I might be able to come up with something you'll approve of."

Hell, she could show up in clown costume for all I cared, or a ratty old pair of whatever. "So when?"

She raised an eyebrow, "I'm free tonight if you are."

"Seven?"

Can we make it six? I have an early test tomorrow."

After she gave me her address, we disposed of our trays and parted, but not without Tina giving my arm a gentle squeeze, "I'm really looking forward to tonight, Jake."

I'm not sure why, but I was expecting her to live in an apartment, perhaps with a roommate or two. But my GPS led me to her address in a nice middle class neighborhood. I rationalized, she's in college, so she is probably still living with her parents. When Tina came to the door, she was wearing a white silk blouse with a plunging neckline and beige pleated slacks. She was also wearing a black western hat.

When she saw me taken aback by the hat she pulled it off and hung it on the coat rack just inside the door. Laughing, she said, "You should have seen the look on your face." And then she did a slow pirouette, "You like?"

"You look . . . incredible." I answered honestly.

"And so do you. You clean up pretty good. I'm starving. Let's get out of here."

I was very glad I hadn't tried to dress up too much. I was wearing simple white slacks and a solid blue button up shirt—no tie. I'd used enough moose on my medium length blonde hair to keep it brushed back and in place.

She ordered a Coors draft. I wasn't much of a beer drinker. I prefer something harder and was hoping it would settle my nerves, but I opted for a draft beer instead. She stopped the waitress, "Jake, you don't have to drink beer. If there's something you like better, please have what you would if I weren't here."

I shrugged at the waitress, "Jack and Coke, please." And then I turned to Tina, "Thank you."

I was just reaching for my glass of water when she reached over and put her hand on mine, "Jake"

I knew what she was going to say, so I grinned at her, "Sorry, it's a habit . . ."

She finished my thought, "And this our first date, and you want to make a good impression, but you've already done that, or I wouldn't be here."

"Point taken."

Even before the alcohol began tingling my nerve endings, Tina's beautiful smile and approachable nature had me relaxed. She was truly easy to talk to and we had a wonderful dinner.

I learned a lot about Tina that night. I was impressed by her beauty for sure, but with her personality and her compassion as well, and especially her intellect. As difficult as it is to do well in college, with the time and effort it takes, somehow she found the time to volunteer two nights a week at the local children's hospital. Her goal was to achieve a degree in business and use her education to start and run a non-profit for handicapped children.

By the time I pulled my white Chevy Silverado into her driveway, I was feeling confident that this wouldn't be our last date. And when we got to her door, I leaned in and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

She smiled at me and said, "I'm sure we can do better than that." And she put her arms around my neck and kissed me warmly. It wasn't a French kiss, but soft and warm and lingering. I don't think my feet touched the ground on the way back to my truck.


Tina and I went out again twice the following week, always early, both times wonderful, and each time our parting kiss becoming more intimate. She had taken to snuggling up against me when we walked. Her five foot eight inch body fit perfectly against my sturdy six foot frame, making it easy and natural for me to put my arm around her and hold her to me.

"Do you have plans for tomorrow?" She asked me as we were parting after our date on Friday night.

"Nothing important, why?"

"I was thinking we might drive out to the lake. We can catch some rays and have a little picnic."

"That sounds wonderful. I'd love to."

She lifted herself and gave me another warm kiss, "You bring the refreshments and I'll take care of everything else. Is eleven okay?"

"I'll be here with bells on."

It was the first time I'd been inside Tina's home. She took my hand led me to the kitchen. I was distracted, to say the least. She was wearing a small white bikini top and tight pink shorts.

"I have a few things left to put in the basket. If you'll--" She finally noticed my daze. She turned to face me, stretching her arms out from her sides. "You like?"

"I'll say—I mean, I'm sorry, I didn't mean--"

She let out a laugh, "It's okay, Jake." And she walked over to me, put her arms around my neck, and gave me a warm kiss. "But you need to snap out of it so we can get going."

We picked out a sandy spot near the water where the trees weren't blocking the sun. After spreading out our towels, I doffed my t-shirt, leaving me in just my swimsuit. When she pulled off her shorts, my eyes almost popped out of my head. She was wearing the smallest thong bikini I'd ever seen. It left almost nothing to the imagination. I could clearly see the outline of her labia, and all of her incredible ass.

Her heavy, jutting breasts were almost completely exposed as well, and the thin material seemed to be struggling to contain them. Her nipples were taut and shouting their presence through the sheer material. She was practically naked.

While I was gawking, Tina was busy pulling things from the large picnic basket. At one point, while bending over facing away from me, she looked around with a naughty grin, "Enjoying the view?"

"Uh, of course." I managed.

She just giggled and went back to what she was doing. When I finally managed to pull my eyes off of Tina's awesome almost nakedness, I popped the top on two Coors Lites and we sat side by side on our towels.

There were a few people milling about, mostly walking down the small strip of sand and enjoying the sun. More than one guy tripped over his own feet when they glanced over and saw Tina. She would just chuckle under her breath and say only loud enough for me to hear, "Another one almost bit the dust."

I finally had to say something, "You enjoy that don't you?"

She turned to look right at me, "Yes, Jake, I do. I always have. Isn't it obvious that I go out of my way to make it happen? The only difference between me and other girls is that I freely admit it. How does that make you feel?"

I shrugged, "If you've got it, flaunt it . . . and you've definitely got it."

"Oh, and what is 'IT'? What do I have?"

I wasn't sure what she wanted me to say, but I didn't feel our relationship had reached a point where I felt comfortable being too blunt. "You are very sexy, and you have an awesome body."

"So, not just a nice smile and blue eyes?" She asked in what seemed to be a serious tone.

While I was searching my brain for a response, she slapped me on the arm and started laughing, "I'm just fucking with you, Jake. I know exactly what I have . . . a very nice ass and a set of bodacious tatas."

I was taken somewhat aback by her language. I'd never heard her use the F word before. I finally said, "No, it's more than that. Your whole is greater than the sum of your parts."

"Hum, I like that. It's not just my thirty-six Ds or my volleyball ass?"

When I looked over at her and saw the naughty grin on her face, I caught on to her game. "Having fun?"

"Why, whatever are you talking about?"

I chuckled, "You're enjoying tormenting me. That's what I'm talking about. You're busted."

She leaned over to me and put her lips right next to my ear, "Oh, does talking about my tits and ass torment you, lover?"

I shot her a glance and grinned, "I need another beer."

She laughed out loud and said, "I'll get it." And then she stepped over to the ice chest and bent from the waist. Again, she looked back toward me with a devilish grin. Before straightening up, she began slowly gyrating her ass.

"You're sooooo bad." I scolded her.

When she was sitting beside me again, her tone turned serious, "Jake, if we're going to be together, you're going to have to learn to accept that I do enjoy having fun with what God gave me, and I want you to learn to have fun with it too."

My jaw dropped. I was sure I'd just heard her say "If we're going to be together". I couldn't process it. This gorgeous beauty, this incredibly personable, intelligent, funny, compassionate goddess, had just come right out with "If we're going to be together". I finally managed to compose myself enough to ask her, "Are we . . . going to be together?"

Tina scooted over and draped her arm on my bare shoulder. She picked up my hand and kissed it, "I hope so, but there's something we need to talk about first."

"Oh, what is that?"

"No, Jake, first you have to say it. You haven't said you want to be with me—for us to be a couple."

I turned to look her in the eyes, "More than anything in the world, but I never dared to dream about you feeling the same way."

Her expression softened, "Good, now that we have that settled, we can have the talk."

"What do we need to talk about?"

"Sex" She said nonchalantly as she was taking another sip of her beer.



When I finally managed to get the beer out of my nose and clean up that which I'd spit all over myself, and once she'd stopped laughing, I managed to ask, "Okay, what do we need to talk about, sexually speaking?"

Tina's mood seemed to turn serious and inwardly reflecting. "It's complicated."

"I don't understand. I've done it a few times. It's not that complicated." I said with a chuckle in an attempt to lighten her mood.

"It is for me, Jake."

"Okay, but you'll need to explain that."

"Okay, here goes: I don't look at sex the same as most people. To me, there is a huge difference between making love and having sex. People must be in love before they can make love. In their case, sex is an extension of their emotional bond . . . the love they have for each other. I've never been in love, so I've never made love. I hope to fall in love one day and experience that, but it hasn't happened yet."

"Okay, I'm with you so far." I offered.

"Sex, on the other hand is recreational. To me it's more like a sport. I have a wide variety of sexual appetites."

"Just let me know what I can do to help." I said, putting my arm around her and pulling her close. "I'm not sure what all that means, but I'll do whatever you need me to do, I promise."

"You'll find out as time goes on. Just promise that you won't try to own me, that you won't smother me, and most of all, that you won't judge me."

My brain was whirling. I couldn't fathom what she was talking about, but I was sure of one thing. I was sure I wanted to be with her more than anything, and I was sure I was willing to learn to adapt to whatever it was that was causing her to feel it necessary to have this talk now. I put my fingers under her chin and lifted it. When her eyes met mine, I said, "I promise." And then we kissed passionately for the first time.

And then Tina said something that totally blew my mind. When we broke our kiss, she moved her mouth to my ear and purred, "I hope your life has a seat belt, because you're in for one hell of a ride."

* * *

When we got back to Tina's home, and after cleaning out the picnic basket, Tina pulled a large bottle of Jack Daniel's from the cupboard. She waved it at me with a naughty grin, "I bought you some Coke too. You mix it until I learn the way you like it."

The bottle was unopened, and while I removed the seal and began mixing myself a drink, she was busy making herself a margarita. Without warning, she reached behind her back and untied her small bikini top. "Whew! I hate having to wear that thing. Do you mind?"

I almost dropped my glass. She turned away immediately and continued fixing her drink like nothing had happened. When she turned back to me, I was still standing there, totally paralyzed. Even though I'd already seen most of her breasts, I was transfixed by the way her dark pink nipples pointed to the ceiling, surrounded by their slightly lighter pink areolas.

To her credit, she didn't interrupt my revere. She just stood there, her drink in hand, and let me gawk at her naked breasts. It must have been thirty seconds before she cleared her throat and said in a voice that was anything but teasing or mocking, "I need a shower. Do you want to join me?"

"Yes!" I almost shouted.

Tina giggled, "Great. We'd better undress in here so we don't track sand through the house. I'll wash your suit later . . . or in the morning if you decide to stay the night."

I knew better than to be shy about removing my swimsuit. I had a full erection, but I was sure she already knew that. It would have been impossible to hide it in a swimsuit. When I was naked, she raised an eyebrow and grinned, "I guess you like my tits after all."

"Was there ever any doubt?" I asked as I took up my glass.

"Nah" She said as she stepped out of her shorts and bikini bottoms in one move. "I kinda figured you might."

She tossed our clothes in the laundry room, took up her glass, and led me through the master bedroom and into the bath. After turning on the water in the walk in shower, and while waiting for it to warm up, she turned to me. "So, you didn't say. "Do you want to stay the night?"

I stepped up and put a hand on each her shoulders. "Only if you do me one favor."

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh, and what is that?"

"Stop asking me questions you already know the answer to." And then I kissed her passionately. Tina responded by putting her arms around my neck and slithering her body into mine. The feeling of her magnificent breasts against my chest and my rigid cock being pressed between our bodies almost sent me over the edge.

When our kiss ended, she pulled back and said, "It'll be warmer under the water."

Once we were in the shower, and after sharing another passionate kiss, Tina handed me a bar of soap, and then raised her arms and gripped the shower head pipe with both hands, "Care to do the honors?"

I wasn't in the mood to scold her for asking me another obvious question, so I just took the soap and began washing her. I started at her neck and took my time working my way up and down each arm before moving to her chest. Her breasts were so firm and felt so wonderful, I was afraid I might blow my load while washing them.

But when I started to move on down her body, she turned around, her hands still gripping the pipe above her. I reached around her and spent another minute washing and kneading her breasts before moving my hands lower. When I got to her crotch, she lowered one of her hands and put it on mine, pressing it to her crotch. She held it tightly there and began moving her hips and moaning softly.

She looked over her shoulder and purred, "Yes, right there."

I rubbed around her clit with my fingers until she pushed my hand lower, forcing my fingers to slide between her flowery folds. She continued to guide my fingers up and down, from her slit to her clit. Her hips never stopped moving, and she continued to moan. It wasn't long before her head began swaying left and right.

"Close" Was the only word she said as her hips began thrusting into our joined hands. Her hand was pressing my fingers to her clit so firmly, I was afraid I'd hurt her, but I trusted her to know.

I was in awe as her moans got louder and more urgent, and her head began flailing side to side more violently, her hips bucking. Finally, her head flew back and she pulled my hand from her convulsing pussy. I stayed where I was and felt her body continue to convulse. I was sure I could feel every tremor.

When she calmed down, she turned around and put her arms around my neck again. After giving me a passionate kiss, she looked into my eyes and cooed in the most sexy voice I'd ever heard, "Next time we're in here together, you can sit on the ledge and watch me do that to myself. Would you like that?"

"Sure. I'd love that." I said honestly.

"Have you ever watched a girl get herself off like that?"

"No" I answered honestly again, still enjoying the feeling of her wet breasts on my chest.

"I have. It's a very erotic thing to watch. But now, before it's your turn, there are still parts of me you haven't washed yet. And she turned around again. "Don't be shy. Make sure you get all the cracks and crevasses."

I started at her feet and went up each leg, but when I finally lathered up my hand and ran my fingers along the crack of her ass, she wiggled it and giggled. So I got bolder and pressed my fingers deeper until they were running up and down across her anus. Again, she wiggled her ass, but this time, she looked over her shoulder and purred, "Ummmmm that feels really nice."

After she rinsed, she traded places with me and had me face away from her. When I was in the same position she'd been in, she began washing me. After finishing my upper body, she bent down and washed my legs. She spent a lot of time on my ass, teasing my anus with her fingers. Finally, she moved up and hugged me, reaching around me with both hands. She used one soapy hand on my throbbing cock and the other on my balls.

She started purring in my ear things like, "ummm, I can't wait to feel your wonderful cock inside my pussy. Would you like that? Would you like to fuck my pussy, Jake? Do you want to shoot your hot cum in my pussy?"

That did it. My knees grew wobbly so I gripped the pipe harder. She must have sensed it, because she began saying in a sexy voice, "That's it, lover. Shoot your hot cum all over the wall and think of shooting it inside me."

When I grunted and started cumming, she hugged me tightly and kept stoking my cock. I don't know how she knew, but as my orgasm began to subside, she loosened her grip a little but kept stroking me until she had milked the last drop of cum from my cock.

Without releasing me, she laid her cheek against my back and hugged me tightly. "I could use a drink, how about you?"

* * *

Tina sent me off to the den with a couple of towels, "When you're naked, always sit on a towel."

That made sense to me. When I spread out the towels and sat on the sofa, I could see her in the kitchen. My God, she was sexy. I was also impressed that she'd been paying attention when I'd poured my drink, so she knew how I liked it. Of course, we hadn't drank half our previous drinks, but they were watered down by the time we got out of the shower, so she poured them out and made fresh ones.

"That was a wonderful shower." Tina said as she sat beside me on the sofa and snuggled against me. "Is it warm enough in here for you?"

"I'm okay, thanks. This place is very nice. Is it yours?"

"It actually belongs to my brother, but he and his wife got a divorce last year, so he didn't want to live here anymore—bad for him, great for me. There's a pool and a hot tub out back. A service takes care of the pool, but I haven't figured out the chemicals in the hot tub yet, so I haven't used it. Do you know anything about hot tubs?"

I was surprised she didn't have a line of guys volunteering to help her with it. "No" I answered honestly, "But I'll stop by a pool and spa place and get up to speed on it if you want me to give it a try."

"That would be great. I'll get you a key to the gate before you leave."

Wow! I couldn't believe she was already offering to give me a key—okay, not to the house, but still. I sat our drinks on the coffee table and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately.

During that kiss, she pulled one of my hands up to her breast and pressed it there. "ummm, that feels nice. I love the feel of your hands on me."

I chuckled, "Then I guess I'll just have to take one for the team."

"Awwww that is very sweet of you."

After handing her drink to her again, and taking a sip of mine, I put my hand back on her breast and gently kneaded it. She said, "Ummm, that does feel nice, but will you do me a favor now?"

"Anything."

"Stand up." When I was standing and facing her, she handed me my drink and then put her fingers under my semi flaccid cock and raised it for inspection. "I like your cock, Jake. He and I are going to become great friends."

I chuckled, "I'm sure he likes you too."

Tina leaned forward and put her lips over the head, and then she slid to the floor. She slowly sucked me into her mouth until my growing cock was completely out of sight. With her lips now against my pubic bone, she looked up at me without moving. Our eyes were locked. I could see her nostrils flare when she breathed but she didn't move.

I could feel my cock growing inside her mouth. I didn't know how long she would be able to stay embedded. Her eyes grew wider, and she moved her hands to the back of my thighs to assist her in holding her position.

I couldn't believe what she was doing. I'm in no way large, perhaps an inch or two above average, with what I assume is average girth for my length, but still. I just kept growing inside her mouth. When I felt the head of my cock pressing against the back of her throat, her body convulsed as if she were gagging, but still she didn't withdraw.

The pressure on the head of my cock was starting to get painful. And then something gave, and the pressure was relieved. I felt my cock slide past the barrier and into her throat.

The idea of it was thrilling, and staring down into her eyes, her nostrils flaring, was intoxicating. And then she surprised me yet again. I felt her tongue on my balls. I have no idea how she was managing that, but I found the mere idea of it so erotic and exciting, I was afraid I might cum at any moment.

I didn't bother telling Tina of my fear because I sensed that she knew it. I suspected that was her goal all along. She was giving me something I'd never had, something special, something very special.

Another two minutes of her throat muscles contracting around my cock and her tongue lapping at my balls was all it took. My thigh muscles tensed. She felt it and gripped them even tighter, firmly holding herself in place. When I began to cum, she winked at me.

She never moved. She held her position until long after my cock had shrunk back to its flaccid size. When she finally let my now soft cock slip from between her lips, I helped her to her feet. She showed me that naughty grin of hers and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"That was absolutely the most incredible thing I have ever seen—experienced. How did you learn to do that?"

She raised an eyebrow as if questioning whether I really wanted to know. I didn't look away, but just waited. Finally she said, "I had a long term fuck buddy who liked it more than a standard blowjob, so I learned, and I practiced . . . a lot. He wasn't quite as long as you, but a bit thicker. Anything else you want to know?"

* * *

While kissing Tina, I moved my hand to her crotch, but she stopped me. She purred in ear, "It's not your fingers I want right now."

I thought I knew what she wanted, so I urged her to lie down, but she shook her head, "In the bed" she said in almost a whisper. So I stood up and scooped her up into my arms and carried her to the bedroom.

When she was laying on her back on the king size bed with her knees spread, I had to hesitate for a second to take in the view before continuing. I'd only seen a handful of pussies in person, but I'd seen hundreds on the internet. Some are beautiful, but most are not. Tina's was beautiful. It was totally devoid of hair, and her lips were very small and bright pink.

I knelt on the bed and slid forward until my arms were under her raised thighs. I began kissing the inside of them. They were toned, her flesh stretched tightly over them.

Evidently, Tina was growing impatient, "Jake, enough, eat me now."

I was nervous that I wouldn't be any good at going down on her. After all, I'd only gone down on three girls in my life, and none of them had filled out a report card. None of them had provided any feedback at all other than moans and body reactions. Their reactions did make me think I was doing something right though.

I began by lightly running my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. I stopped before touching her obvious clit. I repeated that several times, and on the third time, I slithered my tongue between her folds and licked up and down the inside of her lips.

After a few minutes, I sucked one of her smallish lips between mine and teased it with my tongue. And then I released it and moved to the other and repeated that.

Next, I ran my tongue in circles around and over her clit. "Yes, keep doing that." Tina instructed.

Her words gave me confidence. I understood then that Tina, unlike any of my previous girlfriends, would actually provide me with feedback and instructions.

And sure enough, I didn't have to wait long for that, "Suck on it now." And when I did, she moaned, but instructed me, "Easy, go easy at first. I'll tell you when to do it harder."

After a while, she continued her verbal encouragement, "Ummm yes, that feels wonderful. Now, use your fingers to spread me open and then lick me there." When I did, she moaned again, "Yes, baby, just like that. Now just go from there to my clit and back there."

"Suck on my clit a little harder now. Suck it into your mouth and tease it with your tongue. God yes, that's perfect. You're doing sooooo good baby, yes, just like that."

I know my body tensed up when she next said, "Ummmmm yes, now lift me some and lick my ass."

Wow! I'd never done that before, but I remembered the shower and how she moaned when my fingers had touched her anus. So I did as she instructed. I lifted her hips enough to expose her puckered hole. The instant my tongue touched it, she moaned louder than she had to that point, "Ummmmm, yes baby, that's it. Lick it good. Ummmmmm, I love that. Now back to my clit. Suck on it a little harder this time, and use your tongue on it harder."

After only a half minute, her thighs began to quiver and her hips began moving up to meet my mouth. "Harder!" She gasped. "God yes, harder. Suck it, baby. God yes!"

Soon, it was all I could do to keep myself in place. Her hips were bucking and thrashing off the bed. "Oh God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Urrrggggggg" And her body began convulsing and shaking. Her hands were on my head and she pulled my mouth off her.

I was afraid to move until her shaking and convulsing stopped. I'd never been able to get a girl off with my mouth before, and I was quite proud of myself. It was an awesome thing to experience.

Another minute later, she crooked her finger at me. I released her legs and crawled up beside her. She showed me a huge smile and then kissed me passionately.

And then she asked me, "Does it bother you . . . me telling you what to do?"

"No way. I appreciate it. I'm no expert at that, as I'm sure you could tell."

She smiled again, "You did great. Have you ever tasted female cum?"

I wasn't really sure so I said, "I . . . I don't know."

"Oh, trust me, you haven't or you would know. I cum quite a bit, so there's plenty." And she moved her hand down and inserted a finger into her pussy. When she withdrew it, she offered it to me, so I took her finger into my mouth and licked it. The taste and feel was much different than anything I'd experienced before.

"See?"

"Yes." I responded, "It's different than . . ."

"Pussy juice, normal pussy juice. That's just for lube. Cum is a lot slicker and sweeter, isn't it?" She asked as she inserted two fingers this time. She licked one clean herself and then offered me the other. "But do you like it?"

"Yes, very much." I answered honestly. "It's very slick."

She put her hand on my cheek, gave me a soft kiss and purred, "I'm glad. I like it too . . . a lot." And with that, she crawled off the bed, "You rest up while I get our drinks." And she reached down and gave my throbbing cock a quick squeeze before leaving the room.